Microbial Products by CustomBio
CustomBio, formed in 1992, is a manufacturer and distributor of innovative microbial products for use in the environment. Through proprietary biotechnology, we utilize bacteria and fungi in a variety of environmental and agricultural applications.
Unlike our competitors, CustomBio does not have a “one product fits all” approach to solving tough environmental problems. We have a wide variety of biological and microbial products and, if need be, we can customize a product for you application.
Private labeling is available and domestic and international distributor inquires are welcome.
CustomBio has microbial products for a number of market segments including:
- Consumer Products - Septic Fizzytabs, Biotamax, RV Fizzytabs
- Restaurant/Institutional - Custom GT, Custom GT Tabs, Mop’n TREAT, Car Wash Recycle Water Kit
- Wastewater Treatment - F-TREAT, Lift Station Maintenance Kit, F-TREAT Tabs
- Bioremediation - Custom HC Concentrate, Custom CL, Oil/Water Separator Kit
- Agriculture - Biotamax, Custom B5, Custom GP, BiotaGreen
- Aquaculture - Custom AQ
- Oil Field
Custom Biologicals manufactures microbial products in 4 different formulations:
- Fizzytabs - Our unique line of effervescent tablets offer a simple, easy to use, quick release bacteria dispensing solution for several applications.
- Concentrates – Want to save money on shipping costs? Our original line of bacteria & fungi technical concentrates gives complete packaging freedom while reducing delivery times, freight expense and packaging costs. This product formulation is very popular with our international distributors.
- Slow Release Tabs – Sometimes called “hockey pucks”. Our line of slow release bacteria tablets completely eliminates the need for expensive electronic dispensing equipment.
- Ready to Use Kits – Brand new to the market, Custom offers several solutions to several types of problems through our kits. Kits include, lift station maintenance kit, oil water separator kit, car wash recycle water kit.
Custom Biologicals distributes our products through a network of national and international distributors. Many of our distributors private label our microbial products. If you are interested in distributing one or all of products, contact CustomBio at
Deerfield Beach, FL, USA