International Distributor Opportunities
with Custom Biologicals
International distributor opportunities are plentiful at Custom Biologicals. In fact, we currently have over 40 international distributors representing over 25 countries.
Why so many international distributors? Well, we try to make it easy for our customers to do business with Custom regardless of their location, but there are several distinct advantages to becoming an international distributor of Custom Biologicals.
Advantages for International Distributors of Custom
1. Concentrated Products
The use of concentrated products is a tremendous advantage of working with Custom Biologicals. Here’s why; Concentrated products:
- Greatly reduced shippings costs and shipping times. Reduced shipping costs and shipping times is so important that I’ll use an example to further explain. Recently, I was working on an international order where the client wanted a finished product. The estimate shipping cost was $700 and shipping time 3 months. This same order, using concentrated products had a shipping cost of $70 and a shipping time of 2-3 days.
- Lower inventory requirements means less money out of pocket.
- Allows for customization of the finished product.
- Allows for easy private labeling.
2. Private Labeling & Exclusive Agreements
Custom Biologicals allows private labeling and rebranding of all of our products. Exclusive Agreements for some countries are available. Minimums and some restrictions may apply.
3. A Wide Variety of Biological Products
Custom has a wide variety of biological products that include:
- Click here to go to Consumer Products.
- Click here to go to Restaurant/Institutional Products.
- Click here to go to Wastewater Products.
- Click here to go to Bioremediation Products.
- Click here to go to Agricultural Products.
- Click Here to go to Aquaculture Products
- Click here to go to oil field Products
4. High Product Profitability.
The purpose of your business is to make money. Custom’s product line allows for a high profit margin.
Contact Custom Biologicals today to discuss how to become an international distributor.